2010年12月23日星期四

I finished second last Movado replica watches year at my first attempt at both the Ironman distance

I plan to take it pretty easy over the next few months and devote some time to my new stand-up board back in Queensland--can’t wait.I finished second last Movado replica watches year at my first attempt at both the Ironman distance and my first full marathon. My main goal for the race in 2009 was to stay in control and learn as much as possible from my first experience racing Kona. Christmas gift and party giftAvailable in men and lady size, more colours of strap optionYour own logo is available, printing and electroplates option

The lessons I learned in 2009 were definitely put to use this year. I was so excited with my second place finish last year and also stoked to have secured my spot for the 2010 Ironman World Championships, meaning I didnt have to race in another IM distance race before Kona 2010. This meant Icould navigate my 2010 season with similar Oris replica watches structure and schedule as 2009--which both my coach, Siri Lindley, and I felt worked well.My Kona race this year was very interesting. I was advised just 30 minutes from the start of the race that Chrissie Wellington, the defending champion, would not be racing.

The Ibiza Ride watch is a classy design with a very arty looking watch strap that actually stands out more than the watch itself. With a bold stripe pattern the stripe is certainly out there to be seen.But the main feature of this watch surprisingly is the LED display that features twenty nine LED’s all with their own purpose to produce the time in binary code.Watch InformationBrand Name: 01 The OneModel number: IRH104RB4Part Number: IRH104RB4Dial window material type: MineralClasp: BuckleCase material: stainless-steelCase replica Rolex Sports Models watch diameter: 51.3 millimetresCase Thickness: 10.7 millimetresBand material: LeatherBand length: men’sBand width: 24 millimetresBand Colour: whiteDial colour: whiteBezel material: stainless-steelBezel Function: stationaryMovement: QuartzWater resistant depth: 99 FeetWarranty Type: ManufacturerPriced at $199

没有评论:

发表评论