2010年12月23日星期四

I quashed that replica IWC watch fear--and instead listened to the voice inside

I just think some people are scared to listen to it, scared to try, scared of failure. Fear of the unknown could have stopped me giving up my career back in 2007 and having a go at professional triathlon. Luckily for me, I quashed that replica IWC watch fear--and instead listened to the voice inside that told me never to think what if, the seed that compels me to try and reach new, difficult, and, yes, daunting goals. --Chrissie WellingtonPhotos courtesy of Cannondale

Chrissie Wellington decided not to compete in Ironman Kona this year due to illness. The night before, I woke up several times literally drenched in sweat, my head pounding and feeling like my throat was closing, her website states.The Brit dominated Kona for replica iluxury watches three consecutive years, and her absence this October opened up the women’s field to other major contenders. One of them, Mirinda Carfrae, came in second to Wellington last year, which happened to be the first time Carfrae’s ever competed in the race.Chrissie is still head and shoulders above.

It serveswell as a weight-free commuter or a tootle-around-town ride. And when you needto tote a load equipment for work, dirty clothes to the laundromat replica Audemars Piguet watch a bikelike the Ute can replace your dependency on having to jump in a car to make thehaul. Stephen Regenold writes a blog on outdoors gear at. Im heading to Vegas to celebrate a friend’s wedding then back to Boulder to pack for Australia and Thailand--yup, back to summer. The 4.5-minute difference makes us wonder: What will happen next year, if these two compete again? Time will tell.In the meantime, here’s Carfrae’s take on this year’s ultimate triathlon.

没有评论:

发表评论